Introduction

Introduction

by Andrew 7 » 26.01.2008, 13:07

Hi, my name is Andrew and I'm what I suppose you could call a young tram enthusiast as I'm 23. I've been visiting Crich regularly since 1990 and I've seen an awful lot of things happen in that time - many good, some not quite so good! My username reflects the fact that Chesterfield 7 is my favourite tram in the TMS fleet... and by a strange coincidence, I'm also the seventh registered user on this site!!!

I'm really pleased that someone has taken the time and effort to create a forum for Crich fans - hopefully it will be very succesful and become a really interesting place. I'm sure I'll be able to find lots to say and I hope that others will do too! :)
Andrew 7

by Advertising » 26.01.2008, 13:07

Advertising

Welcome Andrew

by Christoph Heuer » 26.01.2008, 16:33

Hi Andrew and welcome to the TMS Crich forum!

At last a sub-forum where I was not the first to write a message!

Feel invited to reflect on the things that happend and happen.

If the forum will be successful depends on the ability to find contributors - and there the existing members are invited to find new participants. I will do some advertising myself shortly.

I have to disappoint you on one account: You are actually the fifth real member. The second and third are accounts I created to test the forum with restricted access. I believe Gateshead 5 is not your favourite car...

Regards

Christoph
Christoph Heuer
Administrator

Return to Archive